Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find great ballet flats similar to those at J.Crew?

i wear ballet flats every day and i especially love the ones at j.crew. i'm a classic prep so i like their flats with great, fun, preppy patterns and preppy colors. unfortunately, all the ones i like are $118 each and since i'm a shopoholic and need money to spend elsewhere, like at J.Crew on clothes, i can't quite afford that pricepoint. where else might i be able to find ballet flats similar to those at jcrew.com but at a more affordable price?



Where can I find great ballet flats similar to those at J.Crew?classical music



macys



Where can I find great ballet flats similar to those at J.Crew?ms stress opera theater



payless honey that place will save u a million ull get like the same lookin shoes 4 a cheaper price
Do you want Actual ballet shoes?



Cause I'm a ballet dancer, and I'd recommend...



http://www.shopdiscountdancewear.com



http://www.discountdance.com



If not sorry, ballet is kinda my obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd