Saturday, December 5, 2009

Summer holiday ballet?

I just started ballet less than 6 months ago at 14. i'm trying to find a holiday class, so far with no luck. how should I improve over the holidays, because i'm still not really good enough to be able to practice well on my own. What do you reccommend because I want to use the 7 weeks holiday as a whole makeover for myself. I was thinking maybe like a whole dance schedule? help!



Summer holiday ballet?ballet



In the U.S., we have a scores of summer intensive programs for ballet students to choose from so that they can improve and practice over the summer. You may need to add what country you live in so that answerers can help you find a summer holiday program in your area.



Summer holiday ballet?globe theater opera theater



ask some better girls at your place to help you or go to www.buy-a-class.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd