Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help about Ballet, pleaaaseeee....?

ok. this is to know if i go to a crap school thats not well known or whatever, do you know of a school called Ballet Ouest de Montreal?? if yes or NO tell me.



Help about Ballet, pleaaaseeee....?opera house



no; but, you should be asking this of industry professionals.



Parsons School of Design or RISDI is famous among designers, but most people on Yahoo Answers might not have heard of them.



Help about Ballet, pleaaaseeee....?dream theater opera theater



no
yes, but I dance professionally. and ya, I'm only 13.
no, but i found their website: http://www.balletouest.com/
No. But I really don't know many Canadian companies. So I wouldn't take my ''no'' as a very definitive way of telling if your school is good or not.



And to the above poster, I've heard of RISD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd