Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do your ballet flats hurt like mine? How do I stop the hurt?

For my birthday, which was 2 weeks ago, I got cute black and white floral ballet flats. I love them, they are the cutest. But after I wore them to school for a day I realized it hurt my ankles and I had blisters. I tried wearing these thin panty sort of things but it kept on hurting. How do I get them to stop hurting?



Do your ballet flats hurt like mine? How do I stop the hurt?symphony



Mine hurt me too when I first wore them. What I do to keep them from hurting me is I wear skin tone colored band-aids in the places where they hurt. The trick is to put them in spots where they don't stick out and ruin the whole outfit, but at the same time put them is a place where they will protect you from the shoes. Trust me this trick works every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd