Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boxing AND Ballet?

Well, I'm going to start ballet next year, but, boxing has always been my 2nd dream. I'm 12, so I can wait... but, I really want to start. I'd also feel selfish if I did, because our family isn't make of money! Should I presuade them to let me do both, or wait for boxing?



Thanks!



Boxing AND Ballet?hollywood theater



Ballet will help your balance a heap.. and will often make a good fighter. Its also fantastic for your footwork. So stick with the ballet for a few years yet, and if your 15-16 and still keen on this boxing caper, give it a shot.



Boxing AND Ballet?opera.com opera theater



if you want to be pretty girl don't do boxing. cuz i don't think that broken nose will look good on your face
do ballet, it will probably help with footwork for boxing. Boxing can wait, it will always be there and should be practiced when your body is able to take the punches. But whatever you do, do not do the ultimate fighting or wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd