Saturday, December 5, 2009

What should I wear to ballet class?

I'm a thirteen year old girl starting up ballet again. I'm not extremely obese, but I'm definitely not a petite tulip. What can I wear to ballet class that won't reveal too much and make me look like an elephant? =D?



What should I wear to ballet class?getting late



ok deffinetly wear a black leotard and pink tights then add a black tank top over the leotard that hits right on your hips pair it with a ballet skirt and your done believe me it looks good I have been doing this since I was seven and I am not exactly skinny either



What should I wear to ballet class?regal theater opera theater



ballet shoes
Definitely wear a thong under your costume, for no panty lines. I had a bad experience with granny pannies at a recital.
well, i went to a private dance school when i was your age and i had to wear a certain leotard according to what class i was in and tights, plus the shoes. if there's no dress code, i'd just wear a t-shirt that's baggy, but not too loose so it won't restrict the movement of your arms. maybe wear a pair of sofi shorts or something. just don't wear something that will get in the way and you'll be fine. i feel you should be graceful when doing ballet, and if you're wearing something that covers everything, then it won't be as recognizable. =)
Well, the basic dress code for ballet (this is what it's like where I take it) is a black leotard, pink tights, and leather ballet shoes. We're also allowed to wear a skirt. My advice would be to figure out first what you're supposed to wear, then go from there. If the let you wear gauchos, then try that. If not, try find a solid color skirt or ballet shorts. Also, you can try wearing a jacket (if they let you.) I hope this helps!



P.S. You might also need to keep you're hair in a bun.
most dance studios have a dress code, but if they dont wear a long skirt. Sometimes the teachers will let you wear a camsole. I just wear shorts and sometimes a t-shirt to class. but after all you have to have to know what your dance studio allows in class! good luck



happy dancing!
You should problobly have a sleeveless leotard. If you don't want bare legs, wear pink tights. Don't wear a ballet skirt until your teacher says,or he/she won't be able to see your legs clearly.
Well, it depends, because the dance studio i'm going to has a dress code. We have to wear our hair in buns, pink tights, and a black leotard. I suggest that you should wear pink tights, and a black leotard. If you are unconfterable you should wear a skirt [like a ballet skirt that's meshish]. Also you should wear ballet shoes.
you have to wear a leotard and tights, try also wearing short shorts and a warm up sweater
wear a leatard and tights with pants/capris/shorts and shirt/tank over it i doubt that everyone in your class if a petite tulip

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd