Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good ballet instruction / workout DVD?

Would anyone be able to tell me if they have used any of the ballet instruction / workout DVDs there are on the market and recommend one. I want one that is good for adult beginner and which teaches the basics of ballet as well as being a good workout?



Can anyone recommend a good ballet instruction / workout DVD?home theatre



no way .... ballet must be taught by a qualified teacher no dvd can take their place, the body is too important to trust to a DVD



Can anyone recommend a good ballet instruction / workout DVD?ballet theater opera theater



ballet? not really but nike on you tube has some awesome dance videos. also check your local gyms more and mre are starting to add dance classes to their work outs.



ballet is a good work out but doing the basics is not a cardio work out! if you want to lose weight do cardio check the nike classes in dvd and stretch out work on your ballet basics on the side. you wil have a huge advantage.
I have NYC Ballet Workout and I like it. I'm doing it for fitness and to improve my dancing in general, but ballet is not my main style. If ballet is your main style I'd be careful about DVDs unless they are recommended by your teacher. You can mess up your technique and style by learning incorrectly.



My main style is Ballroom. When I happen to watch DVDs labeled Ballroom or Latin **Workout** they look really bad. There are good training ballroom DVDs out there but they are not called workout. But people who don't dance Ballroom as their main style seem to like them. I'm wondering if it is the same with ballet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd