Saturday, December 5, 2009

Attending a ballet recital....?

I WAS INVITED TO A 5 YEAR OLDS BALLET RECITAL.SHOULD I TAKE HER SOMEMTHING? OR IS JUST SHOWING UP ENOUGH? IF SO WHAT? A SMALL GIFT OR FLOWERS, BALLOON, SOMETHING TO CONGRATULATE HER? THANKS!!!



Attending a ballet recital....?events



If it's a 5-year old, they should be happy with whatever you bring.... I suggest a stuffed animal, a encouraging balloon, or a bouquet of flowers. Just make sure that it is kid appropriate. They are bound to be excited even if you don't give them anything because of the fact you came. Make sure you have fun!!!



Attending a ballet recital....?home theatre opera theater



A CUTE LIL STUFFED ANIMAL
when i was little i liked a flower after my dance recitals. a balloon is fine too.
Been to Ballet long time ago
depends on how well you know her...
Little dancers like to be treated like grownup dancers. I'd bring her some flowers. I danced for 13 years and I still remember gettning flowers after the recital. I continued the tradition when I went to my Goddaughter's recitals. If you don't want to bring flowers, perhaps bring her something dance related. A necklace with a ballet shoe charm, a ballet bear or something like that. Have fun at the recital!
Just coming would be ok. But bringing something for her would be great.
Bring her flowers she'll feel very special and happy if you do. I always got flowers after my recital.!!!
The traditional gift is flowers; since she is a little girl, why not give her a small corsage? I think that would be perfect!
It would be really cute if you brought her a small stuffed animal. Everyone else will bring her flowers I'm sure. So a cute animal and maybe some candy would be a great idea.



I'm sure she'll appreciate it! :-) Have fun!
for my ballet recitals i always got flowers. its nice.
Well, flowers are nice to hold, but a 5 year old might not want to take care of them and it becomes the parent's responsibility. I would bring a small stuffed animal, such as one of those "congradulations" bears. Another great gift is chocolate lollipops or candies, with a nice pink ribbon tied around the stick!
IDK WHY IS IT IN CAPS?
you should give her flowers. thats what all the other girls get, especially the older ones, so she'll feel special that she got the same gift as the older ones! plus im a dancer and i love getting flowers after my recitial!



hope this helps!



xoxo %26lt;3 balletbabe000
most little ballerinas like to get something for their recital, but it is not necessary. if you do end up getting her something most dancers will receive flowers. since she is young flowers would be good or a small little toy, maybe something that is related to ballet that could be sentimental for her. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd