Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does any one have sewing ballet slipper patterns?

#1 I need a ballet slipper pattern for 12-18 month old, It is the kind with the elastic on top. I found many at the store and they were all pink so I want to make it my self. Can someone email the pattern or make me a pattern so I can get the fabric and stitch it myself.



#2 Or tell me where I can find white ballet slippers?



thanx



Does any one have sewing ballet slipper patterns?paramount theater



Here is a pattern



http://www.breakitdowndesign.com/learn_t...



.



Does any one have sewing ballet slipper patterns?theatre opera theater



Have you tried any online stores? If you can't find any there you could get a cheap pair and try your luck at bleaching the color out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd