Saturday, December 5, 2009

American Eagle ballet sneakers?

I ordered a pair of AE ballet sneakers online today (http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp... Does anyone have these? If so, are they comfortable? And oh yeah, what should I wear with these? I have a lot of Aeropostale tank tops and polos. Thanks :D



American Eagle ballet sneakers?comedy club



Link didn't work: BUT: I bought the plaid ballet flats, and almost the blue polka dolts from ae, the sneaker flats, and they are so awesome.



Wear them with anything! Ae rocks.



American Eagle ballet sneakers?sheet music opera theater



You can wear them with anything, jeans, a skirt, shorts or capris.
The link doesn't work, but often AE shoes are comfy. and i think they look cute with basically everything!
the link isnt working for me sry
As long as they match with whatever you're wearing (for example, you could wear them with blue, white, black, gray, and with ANY pair of jeans). I don't own them, but have tried them on. They're pretty comfortable, though American Eagle seems to run a little small on me. =/
it says the item is no longer available.



but u can describe what they look like,



i have a few ae shoes, i might have em.
link isnt working.srry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd