Saturday, December 5, 2009

What to wear with camo ballet flats?

I have a pair of camoflauge (sp) ballet flats and also a pair of leopard print ballet flats. If my shoe has a print on it (in this case, camo or leopard) do I have to stick with solids for my clothes, or can I wear these shoes with almost anything? I haven't worn the camos in particular, because I don't have anything else camo or dark green. Do I have to match the colors? Any ideas or looks I can have?



What to wear with camo ballet flats?sheet music



With both the flats you could wear jeans and a white shirt.With the leopard I saw Emma Watson wear hers with these white capri pants and a black shirt.I'll give you the link also she wore them with this black dress.Well,I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd